In addition to scheduled service and sightseeing tours, Pacific Coach Lines offers a full range of charter services utilizing highway coaches with a seating capacity of 55 to 56 passengers. We are licensed to pick up in Vancouver and Vancouver International Airport, Victoria and Victoria International Airport.
Pacific Coach Lines specializes in providing Vancouver city tours and transfers, Victoria day trips, and transfers between Vancouver and Victoria. We are able to offer a very competitive transfer rate from Vancouver to Victoria, as we operate coaches in both cities. Overnight and deadhead charges between the two cities will not be applied on your quote.
For information or quotes, please contact our Charter Manager
By Telephone at 1-888-682-2008 or (604) 692-2008
By Fax at (604) 681-1515
By E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Coaches Available for Charter
- 56 Seats
- PA System
- CD Player
- Video Equipped
Prevost XL2 - Wheelchair Accessible
- 55 Seats without Wheelchairs
- Maximum Capacity of Wheelchairs: 6
- PA System with cordless Microphone
- CD Player
- Video Equipped
Ski Charters to Whistler-Blackcomb are available for the winter season. Book and confirm trips before the end of November for preseason rates.
Quoting and Booking Conditions
To obtain quotes, please fax your itinerary to our charter department or email email@example.com; be sure to include dates and the type of equipment required. Quotes are valid for the current year only. To guarantee equipment availability, Pacific Coach Lines requires that you make your reservation at least two months prior to departure date.
Upon receipt of your reservation, Pacific Coach Lines will issue a confirmation & contract, which must be signed and returned to PCL. Note, that upon signing this contract you are bound by Pacific Coach Lines' terms and conditions (below).
A 25% deposit must be received within 30 days of the reservation to guarantee the equipment type requested. Should deposits not be received, we maintain the right to change equipment as needed. Full payment is due 14 days prior to your departure date. Cancellations must be received at 48 hours prior to your departure date. Cancellations made within 48 hours of departure will result in the loss of deposit and may be subject to cancellation fees (specified in contract).
Terms and Conditions
- Rates will be charged from the scheduled pick-up time requested to the actual time the group is dropped off, plus one (1) hour of shop time.
- Should actual hours exceed quoted times for any reason, Pacific Coach Lines will invoice for additional hours at the hourly rate.
- Rates are for motorcoach only and do not include the following where applicable:
- Airport pick-up and drop-off fees
- Attraction admissions
- Deadhead charges
- BC Ferries tolls per coach, per driver and per person
- Vancouver Parks Board parking fees
- Driver narration is not included, unless otherwise specified/requested.
- Transfer rates are one-way direct transfers allowing for a maximum of one hour of customer time.
BC Ferries Reservations
Pacific Coach Lines would be pleased to assist you with any BC Ferries reservations you may require when booking your charter coach. However, we are unable to guarantee any requested sailing without confirmation from BC Ferries. Pacific Coach Lines will only confirm with you what BC Ferries confirms to PCL.
BC Ferries do not issue confirmations more than two months in advance of your group departure. Please ensure that you indicate there is no guarantee for any requested sailing on all of your confirmations to clients.
For more information regarding BC Ferries, please visit the BC Ferries Web site.